Hire a Virtual Assistant
Outsource your office admininstration and secretarial tasks to Freelancealot. Our virtual assistant services include:
- Office administration / PA support;
- Diary and email management;
- Wordprocessing / copy-typing;
- Audio transcription;
- Social media marketing;
- Presentation slides (PowerPoint);
- Spreadsheet maintenance (Excel);
- Travel arrangements / itineraries;
- Event organisation / event planning / project management.
Tracy is an experienced secretary, personal assistant and office administrator who has worked with senior-level executives in England, Bermuda, and the Netherlands. She consistently demonstrates a high level of efficiency, tenacity, integrity, and initiative to those needing professional secretarial support.
Along with the usual administrative duties such as copy-typing, audio transcription, and spreadsheet maintenance, Tracy can arrange your business and holiday travel, help organise events and meetings, manage your incoming email correspondence, and conduct research by telephone and on the Internet. She will maintain your online CRM (customer relationship management) system, get your HTML newsletter out on time, help run your social media campaigns—on Twitter and Facebook pages, LinkedIn, etc.
Unsure whether outsourcing to a virtual assistant is the right solution for you—as an individual or for your business? Then get in touch and we'll go over the options available to you and discuss the online technologies Freelancealot can use to integrate our services seamlessly with your lifestyle/business.
- Virtual Assistant Support starting at £30 per hour
- Accurate copy-typing starting at £12 per 1,000 words
- Digital Audio Transcription starting at £1.50 per audio minute
The rates listed above are posted here as a guideline only, please contact us with your specific requirements.
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
NCH ExpressScribe and Alto Edge USB foot pedal
On the Job time-tracking software
Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver).